Sunday 22 February 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #20

Hi everyone!!
Thank-you all for your lovely cards again this week. I will choose a random winner later today and let you know who has won cute little Valentine Ali.
This week's optional twist is Leap Year Birthday's. My mum is a Leap Year baby she was 13 last birthday!!!! LOL!!
Here is this weeks sketch.....
The Fabulous Design Team have come up with some fun twists to the Leap year Birthday, Check out their blogs to see more about their cards, don't forget to leave them a little love!!!!
Pinky
Cindy

Christy


Karyn


and me!!!

Have a fab week!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

8 comments:

Stef H said...

This was definitely a challenge for me, but loads of fun!!!

Here's my card!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi love the ST cards lovely colour combos my entry is on my blog http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Great challenge as usual, DT cards are great. Here is my card
Sorry not a great picture
Christine

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

Lovely DT cards again this week and a great sketch!

Teri xx

Nicki said...

Lovely DT cards this week, my card is on my blog, I've used a square instead of an oval but I think it looks okay. Check it out here.

Lesley said...

wow fab sketch and DT Cards...u can see mine at
http://pinklesdreams.blogspot.com/2009/02/more-challenge-cardsand-kichen-update.html
thanx luv n hugs Lesley xxx

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I finally found some time to play along this week. Here is my card: http://papercraftspassiton.blogspot.com/2009/02/sunday-sketch-challenge-20.html