Friday 6 May 2011

R#18 - Sketch recipe


Hello everyone :)
WOW!! What a fantastic response to last weeks recipe!
It was lovely to see all our regulars and lots of new faces too :)
Thank-you all for joining in with us.
It has been REALLY tough choosing the top 3 this week.
R#17 TOP 3

1. #4 NAT
2. #149 CatsCreativeCorner
3. #267 Carrie On Crafting

Well done everyone please grab the badge above for your blogs.


R#17 WINNER
chosen randomly

#40 JANE MIDDLETON

Congratulations Jane!
Please email your postal address to me (Michele) at mleppard06@aol.com to claim your prize.

R#18 PRIZE
This weeks prize is a Crafts 4 Eternity mini card kit.

R#18
This week we have a sketch for you to follow.
You may enter up to 3 times with 3 different projects and use the sketch for any craft project.




DT GALLERY

Michele S.

Pinky



Andie


 Michele











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your winners. I will proudly display the award you have given me on my blog.
Hugs
Carrie

Nat said...

I'm so happy to be a part of that challenge. Thanks for choosing my project too.
Love
Nat

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a great sketch. I will definitely be using it for a scrapbook page, even if not in time for the chalenge. Great to see you getting so many more entries now. Marianne x